IF YOU’RE IN THE CINEMA BUSINESS, YOU NEED TO BE IN ICAA – BECOME A MEMBER NOW!
MEMBERS SERVICES AND BENEFITS
By joining ICAA you will actively participate with like-minded colleagues throughout the cinema industry who share the same interests, issues and challenges as you.
ICAA Membership delivers the following Member Services/Benefits:
Industrial Relations Advice
Cinema Equipment and Services Partners including:
• Deluxe - location based marketing
• Global Rental and Leasing - for digital equipment and finance
• MCA Insurance Brokers - for your business insurance needs
• MPDAA Weekly Box Office and Competitive Release Schedule
• Rentrak – for detailed box office information and reports
• Pinpoint Marketing – for Cinema Saver tickets
• 3Distribution – for 3D glasses
• Philips - for Philips Xenon Lamps
• Vista and Veezi by Vista - IT solutions for your cinema ticket and concession sales
Business Development Opportunities including:
• ICAA Iphone App – to help market your cinema
• Industry Events
• ICAA Conference & Australian International Movie Convention Special Rates
• ICAA Newsletter and ICAA Members Only Website Access.
Digital Deployment and VPF Scheme including:
Sourcing VPF Integrator and Co-ordinating “Project Digital” – transition to full digital deployment
Digital Equipment at ICAA “Project Digital” prices covering a wide range including: GDC, NEC, Cinedigm and Christie
ICAA Second Hand Equipment Notice Board
Additional fees will apply [on a not for profit basis] for the following services:
ICAA Services Network Operations Centre (ICAA NOC) – for technical and IT support, software upgrades and data connection
ICAA University Project Digital – digital training website
ICAA has two membership categories and three associate membership categories:
Full Membership – with full access to members services, benefits, conference discounts and voting rights
• General Membership – member must own or operate cinemas in Australia
• Community/Not For Profit Membership - member must own or operate cinemas in Australia on a not for profit basis and/or be an organisation offering screenings of films on a not-for-profit basis
Associate Membership – benefits individuals and organisations wishing to create an association with ICAA and it’s members. Associate Members have access to ICAA information and certain benefits including conference discounts but no voting rights.
• Associate Membership - Commercial– the member must own or operate a company or business which supports or supplies the independent cinema sector
• Associate Membership category – Small Business – the member must own or operate a small business which supports or supplies the independent cinema sector. A small business will be one that has less than 10 employee
• Associate Membership – Non-commercial – is open to individuals and organizations connected in some way with the film industry and are not exhibitors or commercial member or operating a business which supports or supplies the independent cinema sector.
For membership enquiries please contact.
Independent Cinemas Association of Australia (ICAA)
PH: 02 9858 1179 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 02 9858 1179 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
FAX: 02 8569 0119