ICA works to assist the exhibition community in their daily operations and to produce nationwide standards. We have put together a range of guides to support our member exhibitors. These guides are information packages for cinema managers and relevant site level personnel that will assist with the technical operations, logistical processes and marketing requirements of running a cinema.
Please click on the relevant link below to access the full guide.
- Digital Cinema Operation Sheet An industry created operations sheet for digital cinema supply and communications
- Film Piracy Information on how exhibitors can assist in Combating Film Piracy
- Liquor Licensing State-by-state information on how to navigate the often confusing and difficult process of applying for and obtaining a Liquor Licence
- Social Media Marketing A comprehensive list of links to videos and presentations on how to best make use of social media for your business
- Employment Policies and Contracts
- Cinema Accessibility Training Video and Staff learning points
- Work Health and Safety Manual A comprehensive template and guide to assist you develop a W, H & S manual for your cinema site
- Creative Content Australia A direct link to Creative Content Australia*. Creative Content Australia is a broad membership of film and television organisations in Australia committed to raising awareness about the value of screen content and impact of piracy. Creative Content Australia aims to highlight the role of copyright, and how consumers' choices can contribute to the sustainability of the film and television industries in Australia
- Virtual Print Fee Information on the VPF Program initiated to assist exhibitors convert from 35mm to digital projection systems
- Website Access for Vision Impaired Patrons A guide to whether your cinema website is accessible to vision impaired patrons
- Useful Links General links relating to the exhibition and screen industry
* formally the IP Awareness Foundation
- APRA AMCOS Music Licensing for cinemas, film festivals and one-off screenings